PREFINISHED PLYWOOD PANELS
A beautiful finish.
Enrich the beauty of your natural wood products
Timber Products is proud to introduce RhinoCoat™ antimicrobial* prefinished panels!
Answering the call for a higher performance product, RhinoCoat™ antimicrobial panels are now treated with an antimicrobial technology specifically formulated to mitigate the growth of certain microorganisms, protecting the structural integrity of the panels.
Rhinocoat™ antimicrobial panels can inhibit the growth of microbes such as fungus (such as mold and mildew) that may cause unpleasant odors, degradation, discoloration, decay, and staining of the panels. Our test results show up to 99.929% of the microbial load was reduced.
- Size: Any size up to 4′ x 10′
- Thickness: 5/32″ up to 1-1/2″
- Veneer Species: Any
- Core Material: Veneer Core, Pro-Core, Particle Board Core, MDF Core
- Applied using an innovative UV curing technology, the preservative used on our RhinoCoat™ antimicrobial is a solution registered with the EPA (EPA Reg. No. 73148-1-88510) for its properties that protect the surface of panels from microbial growth.
- The preservative applied to RhinoCoat™ antimicrobial panels is widely used across many industries to protect products from microbes such as mold, mildew, and bacteria that can cause staining, odors, or material degradation.
Applications & benefits
- Interior Shelving
- Other Low-Wear Applications
How and where it’s made
Corinth, MS | WHITE CITY, OR
Our manufacturing facilities in Corinth, MS and White City, OR can apply RhinoCoat™ prefinish to our wide range of high-quality hardwood plywood.